- The Conversation: “How big data can help residents find transport, jobs and homes that work for them” Dr Sae Chi and Dr Linda Robson
- Taplin, J. & Sun, Y. (2019) Optimizing bus stop locations for walking access: Stops-first design of a feeder route to enhance a residential plan, Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design (online publication 24 January 2019). Published
- Olaru, D., Moncrieff, S., McCarney, G., Sun, Y., Reed, T., Pattison, C., Smith, B., Biermann, S. (2019) Place vs. Node Transit: Planning Policies Revisited, Sustainability, 11, 477, 1-14, https://doi:10.3390/su11020477. Published.
- McLeod, S., Schapper, J., Curtis, C. & Graham, G (2019) Conceptualizing freight generation for transport and land use planning: A review and synthesis of the literature. Transport Policy, 74, 24-34.
- Sun, Y., & Taplin, J. (2017) Adapting principles of developmental biology and agent-based modelling for automated urban residential layout design. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science.
- Standing, C., Standing, S., & Biermann, S (2018). The Implications of the Sharing Economy for Transportation, Transport Reviews, 39:2, 226-242
- Thai, V., Jie, F., (2018). The Impact of Total Quality Management and Supply Chain Integration on Firm Performance of Container Shipping Companies in Singapore. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 30(3), 605-626, United Kingdom, Emerald Publishing Limited
- Jabeen, F., Olaru, D., Smith, B. (2018). Combining samples to offset nonresponse and respondent biases, Case Studies on Transport Policy, 6, 190-199
- Maginn, P, Paul, V and Biermann, S (2018). Strategic spatial planning down under: evolution, governance and policy reality of strategic spatial plans in Australia. Territory and States (ed). Joaquin Farinos Dasi and Joaquin Farinos y Enrique Oeiro, pp 701-730.
- Martinus, K. & Biermann, S. (2017) Strategic Planning for Employment Self-Containment in Metropolitan Sub-Regions. Urban Policy and Research, 1-12.
- Moniruzzaman, Md., Olaru, D. & Biermann, S. (2017) Assessing the accessibility of activity centres and their prioritisation: a case study for Perth Metropolitan Area. Urban, Planning and Transport Research, 5(1), 1-21.
- Sun, Y., Olaru, D., Smith, B., Greaves, S., Collins, A. (2017) Road to autonomous vehicles in Australia: A comparative literature review, Road and Transport Research Journal, 26(1).
- Smith, B., Olaru, D., Jabeen, F., Greaves, S. (2017) Electric Vehicles Adoption: Environmental Enthusiast Bias in Discrete Choice Models, Transportation Research D, 51,290-303 (A – 1.864).
- Ewedairo, K., Chhetri, P., Jie, F., (2017). Estimating transportation network impedance to last-mile delivery: A Case Study of Maribyrnong City in Melbourne. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 29(1), 110-130
- Lin, T. (G.), Xia, J. (C.), Robinson, T., Olaru, D., Smith, B., Taplin, J., & Cao, B. (2016). Enhanced Huff Model for Estimating Park and Ride (PnR) Catchment Areas in Perth, WA, Journal of Transport Geography, 54, 336-348
- Biermann, S., Olaru, D. & Paül, V. (Eds) (2016). Planning Boomtown and Beyond. Perth, WA: UWA Publishing (or contact PATREC Office for PDF)
- Martinus, K. & Biermann, S. (2016). Commuting Across Perth and Peel: Unpacking patterns, measures and policy implications. UWA/Committee for Perth FactBase Bulletin 46
- Smith, B. & Taplin, J. (2015). Derivation of demand elasticities from travel choice elasticities. Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 49(1)
- Paül, V. & Haslam-McKenzie, F. (2015). About time the regions were recognised: A discussion on the region-building process in Western Australia. Australian Geographer, 46(3)
- Chen, C., Xia, J. C., Smith, B., Olaru, D., Taplin, J. & Han, R. (2015). Influence of Parking on Train Station Choice under Uncertainty for Park-and-Ride Users. Procedia Manufacturing, 3, 5126-5133
- Albacete, X., Olaru, D., Paül, V. & Biermann, S. (2015). Measuring the Accessibility of Public Transport: a critical comparison between methods in Helsinki. Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy Measuring, 10(2)
- Biermann, S., Olaru, D., Taplin, J. & Taylor, M. (2015) Pragmatic incremental or courageous leapfrog [re]development of a land use-transport modelling system for Perth, Australia, in Planning Support Systems and Smart Cities, Geertman, S., Ferreira, Jr., J., Goodspeed, R., Stillwell, J. (Eds.), Springer.
- Wang, M., Jie, F., Abareshi, A., (2015). Logistics Capability, Supply Chain Uncertainty and Risk, and Logistics Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Australian Courier Industry. Operations and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 11(1), 45-54, OSCM.