Registrations now closed
Pricing (GST inclusive)
• Full 3-day registration: $900 (early bird rate: $750, student rate: $450)
• Day registration: $500
• Conference dinner (Thursday 30 November 2023 from 6 pm): $150
There will be 2.5% processing fees.
Early bird rate ends on Friday 29 September. All registrations close on Sunday 3 November 2023.
• All presenters are required to be registered in order to present a paper at the conference as advised during the call for papers process.
• Please include all of your details including correct email address and dietary requirements when purchasing. If registering for two or more attendees, please include the required information for each ticket.
• Each 3-day registration includes attendance at all sessions for the duration of the conference, teas/lunch and one ticket to the welcome reception as per the program.
• Single day registrations include attendance at all sessions and teas/lunch on the date that you have specified when purchasing. Single day registrations do not include a ticket to the welcome reception.
• Tickets to the conference dinner are not included in the registrations. Please purchase the dinner tickets separate to registrations.
All registrations close on Sunday 3 November 2023. Please contact us if you missed this date.
Registrations terms and conditions
It is a condition of registration that full payment is received within invoice terms and fully paid prior to the commencement of the event. Non payment of a registration does not constitute a cancellation. Payment for an early registration is required to be made within invoice terms (7 days) from the early registration deadline of Friday 29 September 2023. Any early registrations not paid by Friday 6 October 2023 will be automatically updated to a standard registration rate and an updated invoice will be provided to the attendee for payment.
Venue entry conditions policy and compliance with Government mandate
By registering to attend the event, the registered participant confirms he/she will comply with any State Government mandate and the venue entry policy as it applies at the time of the event. The registered participants who do not meet the Government mandate or venue entry policy as it applies at the time of the event, the participants will be unable to be admitted to the event and no refunds will be issued. Each attendee has a personal responsibility to understand the compliance needs prior to registering.
Registration cancellation policy
Cancellations must be advised to ATRF 2023 LOC in writing. Charges will apply for cancellations as described below:
• Cancellations advised in writing by Friday 6 October 2023 will receive a refund of the registration fee, less an administrative charge of $100.
• Cancellations advised in writing after Friday 6 October 2023 will not receive a refund. The registration can be transferred to a colleague.
• Cancellation of the conference accommodation after Friday 6 October 2023 will incur 100% cancellation fee. Cancellation by Friday 6 October 2023 will receive a refund. However, the cancellation fee will be at the discretion of the hotel.
• Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the event provided that ATRF 2023 LOC is advised in writing.
Event cancellation policy
In an event of the postponement of the event, all registrations will be transferred to new event dates. All components of the registration including tickets for social functions and accommodation bookings will also be transferred. If registered attendees are unable to attend on the new dates, they may contact the ATRF 2023 LOC to access the relevant cancellation policy.
In an event of the cancellation of the event, all registrations and associated components of attendance will be cancelled and the amount refunding in full (excluding processing fees).
In an event of when borders of the departing state and/or WA are closed between Wednesday 29 November to Friday 1 December 2023, a full refund will be offered for the value of the registration and associated components of attendance. Any accommodation bookings booked through the ATRF 2023 LOC will be cancelled by the LOC, however, the cancellation fee will be at the discretion of the hotel.
In an event of other impacts due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ATRF 2023 LOC will, on a case-by-case basis, be as fair and reasonable as possible based on the circumstances involved.
Planning and Transport Research Centre (PATREC), on behalf of Australasian Transport Research Forum Incorporated (ATRF), will collect and store information you provide in the registration process for the purposes of enabling us to: register your involvement at the event; assist with administrative and planning purposes; plan and develop ATRF conferences and other events in the future; facilitate your requirements in relation to the event; and allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the event. The information that you provide in your registration and information provided at any other time during the event, including without limitation any feedback obtained during the event, will be used by the organisation to offer, provide and continue to improve its events and other services.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
PATREC, on behalf of ATRF, may disclose some of the information that is collected in the registration process such as your position, organisation and its location and your email address to event sponsors, exhibitors and attendees. PATREC, on behalf of ATRF, will not otherwise, without your consent, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose unless it would reasonably be expected that such purpose is related to the offer, provision and improvement of the event or where such purpose is permitted or required by law. Registrants may withhold consent for disclosure of their contact details by emailing before Friday 25 August 2023.